Licensed, certified mental health professionals with current liability insurance are invited to become MHA professional members. MHA Members are promoted through our online Mental Health Provider Directory. Being an MHA member links you to the oldest and largest nonprofit organization in North Carolina solely dedicated to promoting mental wellness through advocacy, education, and prevention.
- Increased visibility for your practice
- Association with a well respected network of advocates and mental health professionals
- Opportunity to network with other mental health professionals in the region
- Access to educational opportunities for Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)
- Access to information in the mental health field through newsletters, advocacy alerts, and reports from Mental Health America, our national affiliate
- Membership fee is partially tax-deductible
- Special opportunity to promote practice at MHA's monthly Coffee & Conversations (for group practice memberships only)
Membership corresponds to our fiscal year of July 1 - June 30
- Individual $100
- Group $250
The Networker Psychotherapy Groups Publication:
For an additional fee ($50 per listing), MHA members may choose to list a psychotherapy group in The Networker, which is published annually in the fall and distributed to over 1,000 area professionals. Click here to view the 2017-2018 publication.
The membership application is now available in an online form. Please complete the application online by clicking here or contact Andrea Towner with questions at (704) 365-3454 or email@example.com. As an alternative to the online form, you may download the file below, complete, and mail to MHA.